NHibernate Scaffolder

Jan 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Hi, 

I am creating an NHibernate Scaffolder for the project. I created a fork and am getting close to testing. Problem is I am a bit unsure how to test it without publishing it.

How would you like my NHibernate Scaffolder, as a pull-request with the source code or that I simply submit it to the NuGet repositories?

Thanks a bunch, really love the work you have done so far!

Jan 16, 2011 at 6:50 AM

Having nothing but problems getting this to work. When I try to run Scaffold -ModelType User -Project Project.Name.Whatever -Repository it doesn't seem to work. I think the problem has something to do with the DataContext. It seems to be required.

Oh, and:
-"T4Scaffolding currently requires NuGet version 1.0.11217.102 - you are running version 1.0.11220.104. Scaffolding will be disabled."

huh? :) 

Jan 16, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Yeah it totally hangs Visual Studio every time I try to use my scaffolder and I can't seem to find a reason as to why this happens. Suggestions?

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I am starting to work on the same idea.  A generic inteface for all repository type to use would make it a little more flexible.  You would not really have a need to change the controller code at all. 

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM

I stopped working on it. It's just too much work needed to be done in .NET so I switched my projects to ruby on rails instead.